Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Here we go...

Midway through our action-packed month. I don't have much time, but here are somethings that we have accomplished in the last 2 weeks:

Sister's Wedding: CHECK!

Last day of rotations: CHECK!

Casey's Bachelorette party: CHECK!

Lease signed for apartments in Hoboken: CHECK!

Graduation: CHECK!

So here are some pictures of recent highlights...

Wedding photos and pics from Casey's Bachelorette party can be found HERE (as in click HERE).

Graduation photos can be found HERE...

And I must say, graduation was as HOT as kira's wedding was COLD. We had to sit in those polyester robes, and then they put a SCARF on us (our 'hoods'). It was great to see so much family, though! And everything went well, no catastrophies. Thank goodness!! I stayed out every night having beers with Greg and Eden, revisiting the good old Grand lodge in forest grove.

Also: I cut my hair! It's summer time and chop-chop. Here are the pics so you can recognize me in future photos.

It looked much better after i left the stylist yesterday, you know how they work their magic. And notice the hand dyed yarn around my neck... i'll be knitting some arm warmer with it while on our europe trip.

Well, leaving for europe today. Will try to send out mass emails w/ updates, or do the blog thing. Pictures upon our return when we get back. Oh, here are some pics of our new apartment..



yes, i know, the living room is a wide hallway. But it has a backyard!!!

more soon.

No comments: