- The practice I work is AMAZING. They take wonderful care of their patients, run a clean, organized office, and the staff is so nice and sweet I sometimes don't want to leave work. I am having a great time with my VT patients, and my workload has become less hectic now that Dr. Kirsten Eagles has arrived. I do about 1 full exam per week, which is fine with me. I am learning so much from doing VT, the planning and activites are so much fun and still challenging. I want to have a practice exactly like this one!!!!
- My hunky-monkey boyfriend and I have some ambitious plans for the summer. I like ambitious plans. Backpacking, climbing at Smith Rock, bike rides, swing dancing, pool-side lounging, and movie watching are all on the agenda. Although none of that is really planned yet, we have firm resolutions that some of it will happen sometime.
- Um... i kinda got a scholarship. It's through the Carl Zeiss foundation, and they are giving me a hunk of money, although it just replaces loan money that i no longer have to take out. (every little bit helps). They are also sending me to a conference in October, and apparently going to make a big fuss over the students who got the scholarship (one from every opt school). So apparently embarassing myself in front of large groups of people is becoming a yearly event. Yah.
- My best friend (GREGORY!) now lives 45 minutes away from me!!! That's wonderful. And he starts grad school in July, for marine biology. Just as I'm finishing up the chaos of tests, finals, homework, and 8am classes, he will be starting it all.
Well, I've just paid my tab so I should check out for the night. Also, my dry eyes and lazy accommodative system are telling me to look at something farther away than my computer. My eyes! Oh, how they burn... (spoken by a true drama-queen)
Ciao!
1 comment:
Thanks for paying my blog attention. And especially thanks for showing so much excitement for my most boring entry!
You're lucky you're only 1 hour from your hunky-monkey boyfriend and 45 minutes from your best friend. I'm 14 hours from both my hunky-monkey wife and best friend.
The other interns are nice. Too bad there aren't 2 from PUCO like last quarter (Josh B. and Dave C.). I think we're going out on Friday to Scottsdale or something. I don't remember. One intern (from ICO) went to Arizona State, so she knows her way around.
Laters and happy interning!
J_
Post a Comment