Monday, May 28, 2007

The pictures!!!

So I had this grand plan to get all my pictures up on a website that is connected nicely to this blog. But first I decided to get them on facebook (if you want to find me, use my pacific email address), but after I finished putting all the captions and everything up, I couldn't imagine doing the same thing all over again. Fortunately, i think you can look at my facebook photo albums through these links... each one is an album.

First, Ayutthaya, the old city

Then, Climbing in Thailand at Railay Beach

And then, beach time in Koh Samui

Riding Elephants!!!

Finally, a whirlwind sight-seeing excursion through Bangkok.

I hope you enjoy the pictures! I will have more news soon about my first rotation, because there is much to tell. I'm surviving, and learning so much... but most importantly, I'm very happy. I have a successful vacation fresh in my memory, a wonderfully sweet boyfriend, and an exciting year ahead of me. What more could I ask for?

No comments: