Thursday, October 13, 2005

Back from Oblivion


No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.

Here is a brief summary of the events since my last post (in no particular order):

  • Turned 25 and had a potluck/housewarming shindig at my house
  • Attneded a Heaven and Hell party and had a rockin' good time (I love Tom's PT class... they are good people) --->
  • My boyfriend left for Utah for 1 month
  • I took 4 exams
  • My computer broke
  • My computer got fixed
  • The vacuum cleaner broke
  • The oven broke
  • Tom fixed the vacuum cleaner
  • My landlord fixed the stove
  • I got a nasty cold
  • I got mostly better, but still have a snifly nose and ugly cough
So that about sums it up. Next week I have another 'two test' week (the third week like that...) and everyone is frantically practicing for a proficiency in 1.5 weeks. At the same time, we are learning dilated high-plus, and we are having to dilate eachother's eye on a regular basis... which makes eyeballs useless (bright lights, no focusing ability). Balancing time to study vs practice procedures vs be dilated and let someone shine bright lights in my eyeballs... they need to make 36 hour days for grad students.

I'm starting to get a little stressed, and the entity that usually undoes my stress is not here (Tom). I will probably be sittig in a corner babbling to a stuffed animal when he gets back.

No comments: