Monday, October 31, 2005

notes from halloween



Stress level: moderate to high
Days until Tom gets back: 5
Number of tests in the next 10 days: *4*
Cups of tea consumed per day: 2.7 average
Additional stressful events: coordinating presentation next week


Highlights from last weekends halloween party:
  • I got to relax and have fun, which i probably needed
  • Tons of people dressed in very creative costumes.
  • One guy was a refridgerator (he was in a box...) complete with report cards and spelling list on the front (he's in the middle of the bottom pic)
  • Carrie and Kamey were a frightening (and sexy) duo - see pic -->
  • Cruella DeVille and a cute dalmation were there
  • One guy came as laundry (i didn't ask if it was dirty or clean...)
  • I finally got to be Tinkerbell!!!
Down side of halloween party
  • 7:00pm to 2:00am... time i could have been studying
  • that's about it. It was fun otherwise...
Sorry for the bullet format... I've been studying so much that I've begun to think like this lately, i guess. I apologize to everyone who I've been neglecting... I have been trying to keep up with emails and phone calls, but I can barely keep up with homework and the dishes...

I just keep thinking about thanksgiving break... and christmas break... but there isn't anything beyond that. I can't even begin to think about next sememster (which is supposed to be harder than this one).

back to the books...

No comments: