I just did optics problems for 3.5 hours. Each problem takes half an hour. Apparently, we won't have COMPUTERS in our practices.... 3.5 hours could have been 3.5 seconds if i punched those numbers into a program. But no, we have to be monkeys and learn how to do it the long way. well, i'd like to throw something at our professor.... and it isn't a banana!
I plan on having a palm pilot that will contain all of the memorization stuff that I will have ejected from my brain throughout these 4 years of school. Basically, optics and pharmacology.
I've been at school for 6.5 hours... 2 more to go. I have to practice my refraction routine one more time. Every time I hear someone say, 'I need to practice my routine', I think of the episode of Friends where Monica and Ross try to get on TV by doing this really dorky dance routine. It makes me giggle, thinking about my classmates doing cheesy dance moves. heehee....
After that, I will go home to my big, cold, empty house, heat up frozen lasagna, and put away the laundry. I miss Tom... life is never dull with him around... jumping out from behind things to scare me... scratching at my door every half hour... turning on the TV and a movie and doing something else all at the same time... running around talking really fast in a high-pitched voice (no wait... that's me).
back to the books.... and to practice my 'routine'.
No comments:
Post a Comment