Thursday, September 15, 2005

Suddenly there is far too much going on. I won't even go into lots of details now... but here's the run-down:

I witnessed a car accident this morning. Everyone was okay, but it still was disturbing. I had to call 911 and talk to the coppers and everything....

Tests start next week and then won't stop until christmas. I am frantically trying to keep up with everything so I don't end up in a world of hurt the night before the test.

Tom bought a motorcycle (WOO-HOO!!!) and i am so excited. He got a super deal on it, and it's a beautiful bike... a 2000 Suzuki Katana 750, cherry red. And the passenger seat looks pretty comfortable... i can't wait. Of course, i'll get my own soon. Like in 5 years.

I'm also kind of going through an emotional roller coaster right now. Still getting settled into school, getting reacquainted with old friends, figuring out where i stand for the year with friendships. I admit, i'm really disappointed in some ways... Some friendships that I expected to return to seem to be no longer open to me. It feels like rejection. But I guess that's just the way it goes... i never have figured girls out. It all definetly makes me appreciate the wonderful friendships that I STILL have from college... I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful group of people. who i miss like crazy.

well, this was supposed to be a short one.... but since i'm hyper and anxious and in a boring class, it ran a little long...

i should go listen to citek. he makes a point every 15 minutes, so i might have missed one.

No comments: