Last night I had kind of a bizarre dream (as most of my dreams are), but the oddest thing was at the end of the dream, while i was still mostly asleep, I thought, 'I have to remember this dream so I can post it on my blog'. Now, believe me when I say that I'm not obsessed with this thing called the internet... although I do like it alot. I just thought i'd try to stay true to my subconscious and post what I remember. Oh, and a little background: lately I've gotten hooked on Survivor Australia. (I know, lame reality TV. But we were trying to get the most out of digital cable before it's cancelled...)
I was on an island, and yes, it was a scenario like survivor. But i didn't see any camera-men. It was all tropical and i remember sitting around a fire, and a tiger sauntered into camp, and we all stood up and i tried to scare it away. I remember that it got down to six of us and I didn't get eliminated, and I was so happy that I lasted that long. I vaguely remember running around on the beach with a bunch of people (yes, clothed)... maybe throwing breadfruit at eachother? I don't remember exactly.
back to class... ophthalmic optics... yuk.
1 comment:
opthalmic? Is this have a connection with smell?
just curious :)
hi aussie friend
Post a Comment