I am going to assume that most of the people that read this blog (if any) aren't in my optometry class. Maybe some will read it who are... it doesn't really matter. I am just looking for some feedback on an issue that will be around for the next 2 years of opt school. Assuming I survive that long...
Last year I found a great way to study. I made tables out of the information for two of our hardest classes. I shared these with a few people, and pretty soon I had 20 people asking me to email them these tables. This just happened toward the end of the last semester, and it wasn't a big deal... I got a few emphatic 'thank you's, but other than that I didn't get much out of the deal.
Now I have some people in my class who are asking for the outlines and tables that I am making up for this semester. I can see that this will go on all year, and maybe next year. I don't know if I want to be freely providing the class with study guides, because I feel like a sucker. I was thinking of compiling them at the end of the year and selling them as Boards Study guides...
So my question to YOU is.... how do I handle this so that I can help out my class somehow, so that people will still like me, without turning into a doormat???
No comments:
Post a Comment