My good friend Emily posted these questions on her online journal... I thought I'd answer them here.
1. If you had to be stranded on a deserted tropical island for 5 years with 3 people you know, who would they be & why? Tom (because he keeps me sane, and I imagine he'd be a good hunter-gatherer), Kira (because it would make up for the 5+ years that I have lived away from her!) , and then... I don't know. Maybe Leslie or Casey or Julie or Melissa, because I miss all of those girls so much.
2. Okay, now you're on this island with those three people and a CD player with a bunch of batteries, but you can only pick 3 CDs. Which 3 CDs would you want on that island with you? Coldplay - Parachutes.... Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes.... Bjork - Homogenic
3. Do you know how to change a tire? How many times have you actually done it? On a car: once. On a bike: too many times to count.
4. What was the best concert you've ever been to & why? It's not the musicians performing, it's the experience... so although I loved seeing Bjork, Tori Amos, and Ani DiFranco... I have to say I had the craziest, most fun time seeing Primus with Emily.
5. If you HAD to be in a Broadway musical, which one would it be and which part would you play? I don't know many broadway musicals... but i'd have to say something like 'cats' so I could be in complete costume and no one would know it was me.
6. What is the worst injury/illness you've ever experienced? When I was about 8 I ran over a cat on my bike while i was going very, very fast. The cat ran under my tire at the last minute! It ran away, while i slid on the ground on my arm...
7. What do you think happens when you die? Not sure... I guess we'll see.
8. If you had to wear one color (of clothing, acessories, etc) every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Olive Green.
9. What would you do if you won 5 million dollars right now? Pay off my student loans and my car loan, pay off my mom's house, pay off my sister's car, visit my sister in switzerland, buy a motorcycle, buy a house somewhere, and a motorcycle. And yes, i'd keep going to school.
10. What was the last thing you remember taking a photograph of? Tom standing at the kitchen sink with his feet pointing laterally.. it looked cute.
11. If you could choose any living person to be the next President of the United States, who would you pick & why? That is a job I wouldn't wish on anyone... you can't make everyone happy and you get blamed for everything. The first actual political figure that comes to mind is Hillary Clinton, b/c it would be great to have a women president, and she's pretty awesome. But even Yogi Bear would be an upgrade from who we have now.
12. What is the farthest place you've ever DRIVEN to? Califor-NI-a.... all my by lonesome. On the way back I did 11 hours by myself. Never again.
13. Who is more attractive to you: Selma Hayek or Penelope Cruz? Please explain you answer. Miss Selma, because she's got the boo-tay going on. Penelope, eat something, please.
14. Who is more attractive to you: Jude Law or Johnny Depp? Please explain your answer. Johnny, because he's got a quirky personality. And Jude just looks pissed off all the time.
15. What is your favortie potato-based food? (Fries? Tots? Mashed?) Gimme your tots, napoleon....
16. If you could have any animal as a pet (and it would be nice and tamed) which would you pick & why? I would love a tame polar bear... it could cuddle with me and catch fish for dinner.
17. Tell me about something that happened to you that changed your life. About a year ago, i met this tall triathlete with long eyelashes and green eyes... things have never been the same since. Never a dull moment.
THE END!
1 comment:
Aww, you are so sweet to mention me in some of these answers! And wow, your sense of humor always makes me laugh outloud. Thank you. *kkd
Post a Comment