Hello! I hope you are doing well. Did you enjoy the concert last night, Death Cab for Cutie? Don't be scared by the name, they are really good and their lyrics are very well thought out. Did you feel the music? I felt it vibrating in my tummy!
Thank you for not making me feel yucky and sick anymore. I can deal with being a little tired, that's okay. I would like to take you mountain biking again, and I think I will next weekend, but it does make me sooooo tired afterward. We should also do yoga tomorrow morning! Just a few more weeks and we'll have to switch to prenatal yoga. Either way, the only tricky part is keeping Ginger off my yoga mat.
It was good to see you on the ultrasound the other day. Thanks for the little wave! Looks like you already have daddy's large head, sorry babe.
Well, keep up the good work growing in there. I can't wait to meet you!!!
Love,
Mama Kumkwat
PS Kumkwat is a tiny citrus fruit that looks like this, it's 5cm long: (that's how big my baby is right now!)
No comments:
Post a Comment