Already I am 12 weeks along! Pants don't fit and are uncomfortable, and I'm loving skirts with elastic waistbands. Needing to do more thrift shopping for skirts and dresses, since they are so comfty. Too bad I can't wear sweats (or scrubs!) to work. Very glad to be past the food aversions, and now I'm moving into the food craving stage. Give me sweets! Brownies, cookies, ice cream, and any dessert... yum. I've been able to restrian myself and not eat them all for breakfast, but sometimes it's sheer will power.
Also it's project time! We have the next 3 months to assemble the baby's room, finish the garage (now just a matter of putting things away), build a garden plot in the backyard, and generally organize the house. Since I went off caffeine completely I've been a little less motivated, and I can see that getting even worse in the third trimester.
Who wants to see belly pictures?!?! It looks much bigger from my point of view, looking down...
And this is a cute one of Ginger after a long and very warm hike.
And just for fun, here's my 10 month old niece
It's nice when cooking can be enjoyable again. Tonight we made Saag Paneer (with tofu instead of paneer), and it was delicious. I decided to start eating some meat again and it helps a lot with fatigue and some headaches I was having. This sunday we are going to cook up some salmon that was fresh caught from Alaska and flash frozen. Paul still hasn't decided if he is going to eat it or not yet, but I have a hunch he'll cave. It is a healthy fish that lived a good life and was caught without environmental consequence.
We will continue to stay healthy and enjoy my growing belly!!! So exciting!!!



1 comment:
WAAAAHHHH! Baby bump!
You know you're not gonna be able to hide this from Paul for much longer...
Post a Comment