Yesterday we went mountain biking (third Sunday in a row!). Buffalo Creek is up near Pine, a beautiful sweeping single track with some intense climbs. 4 hours of riding (I stayed within my lactic threshold) and 18 miles... it was awesome! We went to the BuckSnort afterward for some food and beer (for everyone else...). It was an excellent day!!! And I felt pretty good, tired but happy. Later that day, in the afternoon I started getting sleepy... then sleepier... then I was passed out on the couch at 7:15. Woke up at 8:15. That's some kind of record for me!
So the first doctor's appointment...
Everything went great! We were able to verify that yes, there is a little jellybean in my belly.... yes, there is a heartbeat (130 bpm). It was SO AMAZING to hear the heartbeat!!! I wish I could have recorded it, I would listen to it every day. I also really like our new doctor... she is also vegetarian, she's young and has 2 kids of her own, and she is open minded and patient and listens very well and answers all of our questions, of which there are many. She's great!
Next appt is in 3 weeks, then in another 3 weeks. Lots of poking and prodding in my future...
EXCITING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment