I reached the 6 week mark yesterday. Isn't that when you are supposed to start feeling morning sick?
YES.
Nothing sounds good, have to force myself to eat, snacking all day to get rid of nausea.... ug. And eating when your nauseous takes all the fun out of eating, that's for sure.
Aversions: Bell peppers, the smell of dog food, curry spice, green vegetables, peanut butter, and of course the smell of garbage or anything rotten.
Cravings: SLEEP. When I get enough (9 hours) I don't feel as sick. When I have to wake up early, I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
Oh, and the afternoon fatigue can be intense! Even before I found out I was pregnant, I fantasized about laying on the floor in my office (which is 3ftx3ft, it's a closet).
All in all, I'm actually happy to have the symptoms because I'm so happy to be pregnant!!! This has been a LONG time coming and I'm so excited to start a family with Paul! I hope it's a boy so it will be a little version of Paul. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment