Monday, October 05, 2009

Productivity

I (we) have been feeling productive lately. Here are some delicious meals that Paul and I have made... (I was inspired by all the folks on facebook who post pictures of their food when they go out to eat... but this is from our own kitchen!!)

First, spicy tofu wraps (in the style of PF chang)
And last night, thai noodle soup. Tofu, carrots, snowpeas, ginger, lemongrass, and all kinds of good stuff in there.
Also, I FINALLY finished the bolero(shrug) that I started sometime in early spring. This is definitely a summer item, which is frustrating since it just go so cold... but oh well!! I'll be ready to wear it when it warms up next year. The whole point is so that I can wear tank tops but still stay warm...





And yes, we have wood paneling in our house. Just a small section... I don't mind it, although technically it's hideous.

1 comment:

Leslie Mountain Dragonfly said...

That food looks great, I will be over for dinner tonight!!!