Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend on the trails

Paul and I went hiking on Saturday, and mountain biking today. Here are some pictures from our endeavors:

The sun was very bright.


And the wind was very windy, but it was nice.


Now, for the mountain biking pics....

Somehow, Paul and I both have 6 day work weeks ahead of us. But, not a really big deal... we're happy to be working. Maybe we can buy that desk eventually... or some other furniture.

COVD is coming up in October, my favorite conference! I'm getting so excited... I'm going to be doing some hard-core schmoozing. I have lots of questions for VT doctors on practice management. It's going to be 4 days of cramming my brain full of information... fun!

Nothing else really exciting is going on... we bought a new vacuum cleaner the other day, so today I vacuumed the entire house, and it was actually kinda fun. I think because the vacuum was new and I haven't used one in a couple of years. Wonder how long the novelty will last...? Paul has been wonderful around the house lately, since he's had a bit more time off the last few weeks... Once we get a table cloth for our 'card table', we might actually think about having a house warming party. Maybe in November?

Signing off...

No comments: