


There will be no more puzzles for a while. I need to catch up on other things, like knitting projects and movie watching.
Tomorrow I will mail my residency applications (YAH!), and then can only plan and await the interview days. Looks like we will be in new york from February 11th to February 15th. Valentine's day in new york, now that's different. We are both still fairly stressed out about this whole process, just trying to find an affordable place to stay in NY is a challenge, but Paul found a hostel that i think we will stay at. We are both being really good about saving money for europe, and it looks like we may just be able to pull it off and come home with a bit of change in our pockets.
My next rotation, (the one that got cancelled and then changed back) in Colorado Springs.... well, now there is some question as to whether or not I can even GO THERE AT ALL!!! And it's totally not my fault. Something to do with the contract between Pacific University and the Air Force Academy that needs to be renewed, and the Doc at the Air Force Academy says that it may take up to 6 months to process it, and I absolutely cannot go there until it's processed. On the other hand, my representitive from Pacific (who has not responded to Doctor's emails for a month because of some family emergency or something, further delaying maters) tells me not to worry, it's just a power trip, everything will be fine. Meanwhile, I'm left wondering who to believe, and wondering if I should start looking at 'the list' of remaining open site to try to pick a dreadful alternative. I can't even bear the thought of having my plans change yet again, and not being near Paul. One person at clinic suggested that I can stay at the fresno VA for another session, because there's no one from pacific coming after me. Shoot me now. Seriously, I think I'm getting an ulcer.... And yes, the VA is still miserable. I hate it.
Otherwise, things are great. I get to see Leslie in Tahoe next weekend, an escape from reality. Snow and skiing and Bill's birthday party. It should be a blast! Pictures to follow.
I made a hat for baby Jace the other day... he's so adorable. Here's a pic of him in his little hat...
No comments:
Post a Comment