Follow the link to the Holiday photo album!!!!
I still have a lot to do. Currently I'm procrastinating about writing my application letters for residencies. There is so much stress surrounding it that it's easier to just not think about it. But applications are due soon....
Here is the updated time line of my crazy life for the next 6 months:
February 1st: Applications due for Residency programs
February - early in month: find out Boards Part II scores
February 8th: Last day of Fresno VA rotation 3 (YYYAAAAHHHH!!!!!)
February 9th (tenatively): Drive to Portland, OR to get the rest of my stuff
February 10th/11th (tenatively): Haul all my belongings to Colorado with the help of Paul's dad and his brother's basement to store it all in
February 14th: RESIDENCY INTERVIEW in New York for VT program and Peds program
February 18th: First day of ROTATION 4: Colorado Springs Air Force Academy
February 22nd: RESIDENCY INTERVIEW in Fullerton, CA for Peds/VT program (Does anyone else find this incredibly frustrating!?!?!?!? I just left California!)
March 7th: Matching form DUE - must decide where I want to go (list 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices)
April (sometime): Boards Part III
May 9th: Last day of Rotation 4
May 17th: GRADUATION!!!!
May 21st: Leave for Europe - Destination: Athens, Greece! Then, Italy. Then Amserdam.
June 19th: Return from Europe!!!
June 23 - July 1st (depending on which residency we get): First day of Residency program
Whew! That is a lot... I should have a diagram and timeline on a card and just hand it out to people, because Paul and I keep getting asked when we are doing what, etc. It's so complicated... and I didn't even put the wedding schedules on there; there are at least 2 weddings in 2008 that I will be a bridesmaid/maid of honor in. Everyone is getting married, it seems!!! How exciting.
I'm exhausted just thinking about all this crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment