Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Clinic report!

Yesterday clinic was the day of translated exams. I had one pt from somalia and two from russia. i'm learning some russian phrases, though! No chance on somalian-ese(?), though. So, in clinic I saw a couple unique conditions (for all you optometry fanatics out there):

Another patient that walked into clinic and saw my clinic-mate
All in one day!!! In one afternoon, actually...

Today was strab clinic, my patient fell asleep constantly during the exam because of hte amount of drugs she was taking. Ah, the joys of portland clinic patients...

Taking the MAX into portland is part convienent, and part painful. Today a guy picked up on me, and persisted talking to me after I informed him emphatically that I had a boyfriend. I think tomorrow i'm going to employ the IPOD approach, combined with reading a book. Anyone who still talks to me would have to be pretty clueless. It could happen, though...

No comments: