Thursday, February 20, 2014

Willow's Birthday Party

The week before Willow's birthday we had a party for all of her friends. Well, all of my friends who have kids. I think we had 10 kiddos over, most of them under 4 years old! Yes, it was fun chaos, but not as chaotic as I thought!  The party was sponsored by the shape: circle. Ball pit, balloons and bubbles.

I decided to make the cupcakes from scratch. It was Willow's first time licking icing off the beaters. She calls it 'ice cream'.


This red ice cream is AMAZING

Ladybugs!

Enjoying the ball pit

Shocking! I can't believe I'm almost 2 years old!

Amrie came over for some pre-party action

Party in full swing! 

If you think you can get a cute pic of me and Colin looking at the camera, well I've got news for ya... nope.

There's room for daddies in the ball pit too!

Everyone diggin' the lady bug cupcakes

Cowgirl up.


Ball pit = never-ending fun

Bubbles! 

Toddlers and bubbles and toddlers and bubbles!
(they look like zombies going after brains...)
We still have the ball pit in place, I'll let her get it out of her system and then we'll put it away. Until next time! It is loads of fun.  

Willow always wants to do things independently, and she wants to do what we are doing.  I drink a lot of tea.  I gave her someone day (herbal).  And she LOVED IT SO MUCH that now whenever I drink tea she wants some.  It will also prove to become very useful when we potty train her, because she usually soaks through 2 diapers after a cup of tea. 

I only have tea from the finest tea cups

It's valentine's day! My hair looks awesome.

Hmm.... who shall be my valentine this year?

Daddy! He is already wrapped around my finger. 
Happy Valentines day! 

No comments: