Friday, January 31, 2014

Winter days

Where did January go? I can't believe tomorrow will be February! I am still recovering from the holidays.  Willow has been an absolute delight (most of the time) and we are enjoying watching her grown and continue to express her opinions.  She is very good at telling us what she wants, what she is wearing, what we are wearing, what Ginger is doing, etc etc.  She continues to love to read and play outside, even in the snow.  She is sweet and sensitive and more than a little cute.

I had a long day at work today (taxes and accountants... ug!) and when I got home she snuggled onto my lap on the couch for a good 20 minutes.  That makes everything just melt away...

The most fun things to see are the videos, I'll post the links below.


Hanging out with Colin. We be cool.

Mommy and Daddy were examining each others eyes.  I got to play with this lens and examine Elmo's eyes.
 This is how it went down: She took the lens and held it near elmo's eyes, and says "There you go Elmo... I look at your eyes... all done! Nice job!" We didn't catch that on video, but we did get this.
VIDEO OF WILLOW AND ELMO

I got me some strawberries
 We took a trip to Estes park last weekend and went to the Stanley hotel. It was beautiful!


Daddy is so much fun!

Sittin' on a bear. I make friends everywhere I go!

Crazy river ice pics


Sunrise on the mountains. View from our cabin window in Estes Park!  I knew mommy would appreciate it, so I woke her up early so she wouldn't miss it. :)
Willow loves to sing.  It's hard to capture on video though! I got a video of her singing the last half of one sing though...
VIDEO OF WILLOW SINGING THE ABC's.

Precocious is an understatement. I love to play chess! 

Elk butts! All the cows were in one area...

And the 4 bucks were in another spot.
 We traveled home along Hwy 34 (Big Thompson Canyon) and the destruction from the flood was still very much visible.

Can you see the mattress?

No foundation anymore.

I wear earrings. (links)

Playing pirate!

"I got mommy's jacket".
It's pretty cute when toddler's wear grown up clothes.  VIDEO OF WILLOW WITH MOMMY'S COAT

Also, a short one of Willow saying goodnight to Daddy...


No comments: