Well it has certainly been an eventful month! We have hosted some kind of party every weekend, once for the superbowl and two birthday parties for Willow. My mom came out to visit and just left today, it was so much fun to have her here! I'm also hosting a study group for vision therapists and optometrists at my office this Sunday. So yes, I'm looking forward to February being over!
I think I'm going to break this post up into a couple posts... this is the most recent, so keep scrolling down for some more pictures!
We had SO much fun celebrating Willow's birthday. This year she actually understood what was going on, and she was bashfully thrilled with everyone singing Happy Birthday to her. It was also the first time I managed to put her hair into pigtails! So cute I can barely stand it. We love this little girl so much!
We started off her birthday with a trip to Kira's house to pick up my mom. The girls played outside for a long time despite the cold weather!
 |
| Slide.... wheee! |
 |
| Painting with water is magical! |
 |
| How long can we stay outside and play with water in 45 degree weather? Forever! |
 |
| Welcome to pigtails! |
 |
| Would you like a shallot? I'm cooking! |
 |
| "Stir it up... I cook" (direct quote) |
 |
| It's party time!!! |
 |
| Grandpa Larry brought Willow roses! |
 |
| Smells good! |
 |
| Can I GET any cuter?!?! |
 |
| Super Willow!!! |
 |
| Kickin' it hard... with my boots. |
 |
| Carrot cake, the white stuff on top I call 'ice cream'. |
We went to the zoo on Thursday, it was a free day. Colin and Willow were snuggled in the stroller and did great, they LOVED seeing all the animals! Fortunately there were plenty of indoor exhibits to give us a break from the cold.
 |
| Chillin with my buddy in my phat ride... |
 |
| Not sure what is happening here |
 |
| Elephant! |
 |
| VERY tall giraffes |
 |
| snow leopard |
 |
| The penguins are putting on a show! |
 |
| Wave to the tiger |
 |
| Part of the zoo crew |
Check out the next post down below, the previous post, for more pictures! (Note: If it's not there yet it's because I'm tired tonight and I'll try to get to it in the next day. Or two. Goodnight!)
No comments:
Post a Comment