Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Breckenridge

Paul, Willow and I went up to Breck last weekend for a quick family get away. It. Was. AWESOME.  We got there on Saturday evening, and Willow ran around the hotel room exploring and being delighted at everything she found.  The next day we went to the pool, then to the Oktoberfest downtown.  She did great, but got sleepy and fell asleep in the Moby Wrap carrier while we were walking around.  Then we went back to the hotel and went back to the pool. She got a nap in, then we went out to dinner.  She did great on all outings, she had so much fun!
At the Oktoberfest, enjoying the view!

She could not get enough of these wooden bears! "Bear, bear.... grrrrowwwwl..."

I tried to teach her what a moose was, but I think she doesn't get what the antlers are.

Throwing flowers into the creek to watch them float down.
VIDEOS!!!

Willow and her animal sounds
In the first part she is playing with a tube of ointment I use to make her diaper rash 'better'... or she is calling it a bottle, I'm not sure. Then I got her to rapid fire animal noises. 

Willow and Quack Quack: The paci joke

Willow eats cereal with a spoon


No comments: