Sunday, August 18, 2013

The other side

Denver Vision Therapy is successfully up and running for 4 weeks.  I think we are through the worst of the craziness now, but it will continue to be very busy around here.  I couldn't do it without the help of my family and friends, and wonderful husband!

I missed Willow's 17 month post, I was in the middle of the opening week of DVT.  So here are some catch up pictures, as well as some current pics.

Would you like some yogurt?

Delicious lotion

Fruit for YOU and fruit for ME! But mostly me.

Popsicles helped me through the last few months of teething.

oooooh, popsicle....

I love daddy's water bottle...

Uncle Greg is so much fun!  

Swinging at the park, wheeee!

I can go down the slide allbymyself!

many many times down the slide makes my hair stand up

Happy 18 month birthday to ME!!!

One... two... three.... that's how long I will sit here and let you take pictures of me.

Reading with daddy

Granma Lou made this dress for me, isn't it fabulous?

Posing with Mommy

Big smiles for the camera

Picking 'weeds' with Mommy! 

No comments: