Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Videos - Sign language and baby giggles

We take lots of videos of Willow.  I love to go back and watch them, and I know as she gets older I will continue to love to reminisce about when she was so little and needed me so much.

It's amazing to capture her on tape, learning new things. She has picked up baby sign language really well, and it's just awesome to be able to communicate with her! I got a great little set of clips of her eating, and how we communicate during her meal times.  Each video clip is about a minute long.

Willow using baby sign language.  That little piglet always wants more food! But when she is all done she is done. And she lets us know.

This is little snippet of Easter at our house.  Amrie loves music! Willow loves to shake things that rattle! And I realize that I really can't tell the difference between my voice and Kira's, we sound exactly the same (I'm sure our husbands can confirm this as well, it's kind of freaky)

Some cute footage of Willow around the house, this one is around 2 minutes long.  She loves to watch Paul bounce the big exercise ball around, that always makes her laugh.  Then Paul was doing something with his face (I think just breathing funny!) and she was giggling with a toy in her mouth.  At the end of the video, she says 'Hi' as she climbs into my lap.

Willow as a messy eater, and then trying to say 'I love you'.  It's not her best attempt, but it's the only one we have on video.  While Willow is pretty messy when she eats, she is probably about average for her age.  At least we don't have to put a shower curtain under her high chair like Paul had when he was a baby!

No comments: