With every new skill, new word, and growth spurt I see more toddler and less baby. Every day with her is so fun! Her new words are hat, dog, up, and she tries to say 'I love you', but it sounds like she has marbles in her mouth. Yesterday I was feeding her and I asked her if she wanted more to eat, and she responded with the sign language motion for 'more'. A few bites later, I asked her if she is all done, and she throws her arms in the air and waves them around, which is her sign for 'all done'. It was just thrilling to ask her a question and have her answer, like a little glimpse into the future. I'm actually really excited for the toddler years, I think she's going to be a super fun toddler! (well, of course, but I'm a little biased...)
Willow is a little more hesitant and cautious than some other babies. I know she could stand on her own right now, but she is so careful and doesn't want to fall, so she plops down on her butt after just a second or two. Walking will come eventually. It's nice that we don't have to have any gates on the stairs, she has been able to climb up and down the stairs for a while safely.
 |
| Welcome to my box/scarf house! |
 |
| Mom said something about going outside into the snow.... that sounds cold. She has a large pile of clothes sitting here... |
 |
| These snow pants are definitely 2T.... |
 |
| All that work for this? I don't see the point. |
 |
| Me inside box! |
 |
| Is this my color? |
 |
| So I says to him I says... no I got YOUR nose..... |
 |
| Ginger makes a great pillow! Warm and snuggly. |
 |
| I'm gonna get that camera! |
 |
| Me and mommy! (can you tell her that her hair looks bad? I don't have the heart...) |
 |
| This is what I think of nap time! |
 |
| This dress just doesn't quit. |
 |
| 13 months Plucky! I think my butt is officially bigger than yours (with diaper) |
 |
| You're so light! I'm 21 pounds, I could crush you! |
 |
| There is a Daddy over there who is being really funny |
 |
| I love funny daddies.... |
 |
| Would you like to join me for soba noodles? |
 |
| Noodle mouth! |
 |
| Squinty smiles are all the rage lately... |
 |
| I think you have some fuzz on your face... |
 |
| No worries, got it! |
 |
| I can make you all disappear!!!! |
 |
| Peek a boo! |
 |
| You can find me!!! I'm totally hidden!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment