We are so excited that the garden survived the hail storm, and is thriving! And so is the russian sage (huge purple flowered bushes). I LOVE having fresh lettuce from the garden. And it is near it's end... if I harvested it all right now I could feed a vegetarian army! It likes to be a little shaded, so it has it's own little sun shade. Everything else is loooving all the sun and hot weather we have had.
 |
| The Garden! |
 |
| Squash |
 |
| Basil, cilantro, chives, peppers, tomatoes, Ginger (teehee) |
 |
| Early Girl tomatoes |
 |
| Ginger photo bomb! Herbs (oregano, mint, rosemary, and thyme) |
I have been told by many people many times to read to my baby. And now that our schedule is somewhat figured out (she naps for longer than 15 minutes) I can finally get it into a routine. It's not at bedtime, but during some other 'activity time' during the day, we read together. As you can see, Willow LOVES to look at books. I usually read the book twice if she is still seeming interested.
 |
| Her 2 favorite things: books and sucking her fingers |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Wuzzuuuuup |
 |
| Look at those chunky cheeks, and cute little toes!!! |
 |
| Love my girl1!! and she loves her music box... |
 |
| Reading with Grandma |
 |
| Practicing our sittin' |
 |
| Smirky smiles |
 |
| Bright eyes. One of her favorite spots is the changing table, that's where she tells us all about everything. Smiley little chatterbox. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment