The honeymoon was 2 weeks ago, and we are just getting into our routine again... barely. I've been feeling a little strange, especially since 1 week ago when I had a dizzy/nauseus/hot spell and had to lay down while at a friend's party. I've been staying away from alcohol, and starting to really crave a beer. I mean, we could spend months trying to get pregnant, how frustrating to have no beer for the whole time.
So in my beer-craving, I decided to just grab one of home pregnancy tests and pee on it. Then I can know, and probably can sit down and enjoy a beer or two.
Read the instructions... pee on the stick.... timer goes off...
WHAT??!?!
Well, that was easier than I thought. Turns out Paul and I are EFFICIENT!
We kind of can't believe it.... it's hard to be convinced that your entire life will change just by this one faint line on a stick. But indeed, they are pretty accurate.
So it looks like we are gonna be parents around March 2012!!! We are so excited, and then frustrated that we can't really tell anyone yet! I want to wait until 12 weeks to tell most people. We will see how that goes....
No comments:
Post a Comment