Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Quick catch-up

This is going to be concise post, I'm tired and a little bit overworked. I've been putting a lot of time into building VT 'behind the scenes' for the practice in Golden... there's so much to do, I have a never ending list. But it's usually fun, and it feels natural... I like to do things my way. ;)

I asked Paul to put in his two cents for this post. He said he doesn't have two cents. This is because he is pretty much the most laid back person on the planet. And luckily, his job is also laid back. He doesn't have too much to do outside of work. As a result, he's been helping me out a little... getting stuff done around the house, making dinner, etc. Need to get him an apron or something, he's all domesticated.

A review of recent activities:

Outdoor rock climbing: SEE PICTURES

Labor day weekend:

Saturday:
35 mile road bike ride - gorgeous!!!

Fat tire festival in Fort Collins: SEE PICTURES

Sunday:
Rock climbing indoors

Monday:
Mountain biking

That's about it, labor day was our big push for outdoor activities. This weekend, however, we are going BACKPACKING!!! I'm very excited. We'll see if our feet survive... the hotsprings at the destination make it much more rewarding...

I start work tomorrow in Golden, (where I am going to build VT, and hopefully become partner) ... lots to learn, new medical records system, tech's to decide what to do with... it's going be a whole lot more info to shove into my little brain.

Paul will find out soon whether or not he got a second job at Pearl Vision. It's tuesday and every other saturday, perfect schedule for him. The doc said he pretty much has it but will let him know next week.

Signing off.... goodnight. :)

No comments: