Paul + Leanna = Pollyanna
What are your middle names?
Mine is Marie, his is Anderson (mom's maiden name). He doesn't like to use his middle initial, it makes his name easy to mispronounce (Paul A)
How long have you been together?
3 years, since April fool's.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
2 months or 2 years, depending on how you look at it.
Who asked whom out?
Well, he admitted his crush first, but I made the 'first move' (after a month of stringing him along).
How old are each of you?
I'm 28 and he's 26. Younger men are the way to go.
Whose siblings do you see the most?
Neither, they all live in Colorado.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
The situation called 'we have to work to make money'. I'd rather sit at home and snuggle all day.
Did you go to the same school?
Yes: Pacific for optometry school.
Who is smarter?
What kind of a question is that, really? Trying to incite a feud, or something?
Who is the most sensitive?
Me. No question.
Either Robongi (sushi) or Karma Kafe (indian food)
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Thailand or Europe, but I think Thailand was further
Who has the craziest exes?
Me, just by volume.
Who has the worst temper?
Me. I think it might be fun to have a special plate-breaking room for those frustrating times.
Who does the cooking?
We both do. He has become an excellent cook. It turns out men can be taught.
Who is the neat-freak?
Can you guess? I can figure out his every move over an afternoon by the trail of evidence he leaves.
Who is more stubborn?
That is yet to be determined. I hope we never find out.
Who hogs the bed?
I'm just trying to keep warm.
Who wakes up earlier?
Me, by a long shot. It's nice to have time in the AM to get stuff done, but I'm kinda tired of getting dressed in the dark.
Where was your first date?
The Syun (sushi restaurant).
Who is more jealous?
Neither. It's good that way.
How long did it take to get serious?
2 months from when we first met (after being in the same class for 2 years)
Who eats more?
Him, of course, he's twice my size! If it was me that would be scary.
Who does the laundry?
Either, we switch off.
Who's better with the computer?
We both know how to turn something off then back on again when it isn't working properly.
Who drives when you are together?
He does and I navigate. Driving on the east coast terrifies me, and Paul is much more calm about it.
Who reads more?
He does; almost every night he escapes the stress of residency with a novel.
Who is more of a dork?
We are in constant competition for that title.
No comments:
Post a Comment