Thursday, October 09, 2008

The post-birthday post.

I have been absent from blogging mainly because we don't have internet at home. I'm at work right now, had some admin time this morning trying to catch up on the loads of things to do, and thought I'd take a minute to catch up on the latest happenings. Can't post pics yet, but hopefully after tomorrow we'll have internet at home again!!!

Kira came to visit!! Great pics coming soon... we had SO Much fun, and it was one of the few birthday weekends that I got to spend with family. How fabulous! We went to Ellis island, explored downtown manhattan, and relaxed in Hoboken.

Birthday events:
1. Dinner last Saturday at a family style italian place, inlcuding
  • 18 fabulous people!
  • b-day singing
  • ice cream cake (for everyone!)
  • 3 L bottle of wine (for everyone!)
  • Delicious, authentic italian food

2. One of my supervising docs sang to me in the hallway of the VT floor

3. Sleeping in on Wednesday (the actual birthday), then going in to work to get a few things done

4. SHopping with Lynn!!! I found a fabulous warm wool coat and some shirts for work. And a tie for Paul...

So many pictures to post, so little time....

Time to get back to never-ending work. More soon!!!

No comments: