Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The conference vacation: Part 1


Well, didn't think you'd hear from me until well after the conference!!! Well, although I really should be in a lecture right now, I think that since I went to lectures from 7am to noon that I kinda deserve a break. Paul and I came up to the room 'just to drop something off' and decided that the lecture we were going to go to titled 'Infant Jeopardy' just wasn't appealing enough to get us to leave again... although it would really be NEAT if they had babies playing jeopardy!!! How fun would that be.... So he's sleeping and I'm playing on the internet, we are both indulging in what we like to do best.

I've put up some pics from the previous weekend. There are many more but we haven't had a chance to swap photos yet from other people. Basically, we have been having an absolute blast. We have the best group of residents ever!! Everyone is both intensely passionate about what they are doing, and at the same time can make any topic into a fit of silly giggly laughter. what fun!!!

HERE are the pics so far!!!

(The picture above is me trying to create a Dr. Seuss illustration... these funky looking trees are straight from his books.)

Tonight we have an event put on by one of the companies that makes eyedrops, so that should be fun. Tomorrow I present my poster. And there are so many good lectures to go to, and other fun stuff to do!!! (i am such a nerd, i love conferences so much!!!)

Until later...

No comments: