Thursday, December 20, 2007

Still trying to catch up on sleep...

Boards are over, but i'm still waiting for the relief. I have been enjoying the 'catching up on everything' much more than studying, though...

Last weekend I went to visit Leslie in Tahoe, and tried on some bridesmaid dresses. It was somewhat humorous since most of the dresses were size 10. It was so much fun to see Leslie, Bill, Jitterbug (the only cat i'm not that allergic to!) and their new puppy, Skippy. I left covered in animal hair, and all the more anxious to get a puppy of my own. Not to mention, a life.

Okay... i know that i'm learning a lot at the Fresno VA. It's a good experience. But I have to admit, i hate it more and more every day. Completely void of the type of patients that I enjoy the most (children and binocular vision patients! or anyone my age!!!), high stress, 10 minute lunches, and crusty, greasy patients. I know I sound like an ungrateful whiner, but I just have to vent... ARG!

Well, after 4 miserable weeks without seeing Paul, I finally will see him on Saturday night. For 3 days. And then we will be apart for another 4 weeks. A recipe for a miserable winter. wah.

Well, I can tell that the direction of this post is going counter clockwise down the 'poor me' drain. I'll stop now before i am completely down the tubes.

Things will improve! Just not now.

No comments: