Monday, April 03, 2006

spring break

I think when we set our clocks forward, they skipped more than an hour... I feel like I've lost weeks. Where did the time go? How can it already be April? Oh well... I have to admit that I've filled every day with either fun stuff or school work or some other hyper-productive task...

KIRA wuz HeRe!!! We had soooo much fun. Just to list some stuff: dinner with friends from opt schol (twice), comedy club, dancing out on the town, 21 point exam (the highlight of everyone's visit to the Grove) climbing at the rock gym, hiking at the coast, walking on the beach, watching me study (that's always really exciting), and some relaxing in there somewhere (after i was held at gunpoint and forced to relax... allright already!!!). Here is a pic of the two of us out at dinner:



So after my wonderfully spunky sister left, I slipped into a funk consisting of studying and moping.... and then was swiftly pulled out of it by dancing my tushy off on friday night. Woo-hoo! Thank goodness some dance clubs are open until 3am, which apparently is when i poop out.

I have to say.... giving us a week off when we are *3* weeks from the end of the semester is so mean! I sure could have used a break a month ago. Now spring fever has officially set in, as well as apathy and a smoldering of loathing for school. No, actually it's not that bad... I still love school like the nerd that I am, and although we have
mega proficiencies coming up (TOMORROW, next friday, and the big daddy of proficiencies is two weeks from today), we only have two more tests and some projects. And studying for finals. But how bad could it be, right? hmm.... let's not think about that too long.

Well, I have more procrastinating to do, so if you'd excuse me...

No comments: