the other day I came home and there was a bag of 11 kiwis on my door from my downstairs neighbor (who i have met once, briefly). After debating on what I could do with such a superfluous number of kiwis, i came up with a few ideas (most of which are Greg's):

- Juggle
- Put eyes on them and make kiwi friends
- Put them in the socks of a friend
- Throw them at passing cars from my upstairs window while yelling about raining frogs and the apocalypse (this one was mine...)
If every fruit had a corny cliche attached to it, a kiwi's would be: "Don't judge a book by it's cover". It's the ugliest, fruit out there! I mean, it has hair.... not just 'cute fuzz'... but prickly hair. Ew...almost enough to make you lose your appetite. But then when you cut it open, it's a vibrant green with black polka-dots. Awww.... okay, i'm hungry again.
Here is a list of the things that have TOUCHED my CORNEA lately: (how did you know that i like lists? What gave it away?)
- Monday: Goldman tonometry tip (see pic)

- Tuesday: Gonioscopy lenses; three of them
- Wednesday: Rigid Contact Lenses
- Tomorrow: Again with the Goldmann tonometry tip!
Tomorrow and the day after, Oregon gets a special treat. Sunshine!!! I am going to attempt to ride my bike, after 3 months of neglect. It will be a pathetic experience, but i have to get back out there sometime...
Yah for sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment