Sunday, June 23, 2013

16 months!

I know that every age is my favorite, but one year old (16 months) is really a blast.  Willow is talking like crazy, she is now walking everywhere, and she loves to go outside and explore. She started walking as her primary 'mode of transportation' the week of June 10th.  And I can say with pretty good confidence that she is starting the teething process again (1 year molars) which will probably last about 5-6 weeks. She is not the greatest teether, she takes the discomfort personally I think.  But she is still a wonderful and happy baby!!! Tons of fun, super snugly, loves the outdoors ('Rocks! 'Oof oof!  Fower! Twee!) and loves to read books ALL the time.  Here's the last month in photos...

Cruising around in her skivvies. We are at a condo in Steamboat, visiting over a long weekend for a wedding.  

The typical wedding attire: sunglasses, diaper bag, and a baby.  We walked 15 minutes from our condo to the gondola and rode it up to the top of Mt. Werner for the wedding! 

The boys back together again!

The family in the sun

Sitting at the wedding ceremony lasted about 4 minutes, then we cruised around

Happy smiley cutey

Lookin good!

Lee and Megan getting married on the mountain

Sealing the deal

The Happy Couple!!!

The view from the balcony on the reception.  Someone is paragliding!  

Walking, working on running!

But sometimes still reverting back to a crawl...

Gettin' saucy on the dance floor

A short break from all this craziness!

Twirling with Daddy

I take big steps!!!

Wonderful to have everyone together! Then Mommy had to leave and daddy got to stay.

On our way home we stopped by the hotel for brunch. Parked in the garage. Got out the car.  Looked at the 2 inch gap between my bike seat and the roof.  (oops) Whewww...... that was a close one!

The boys back together again!  

Kira, Austin and Willow on Father's day.  So much fun!

Life is good!

Watcha doin' Amrie? (Willow was fascinated with her... )

Amrie LOVES uncle Paul, he tosses her around and plays with her.  I call it the 'Amrie Gym'. Kira visits that place every day.

Babies babies everywhere!

THIS IS MY CAMERA FACE ISN'T IT CUTE?!?!

Nice toenails, plucky.... How do you get them so... fuzzy?

CAMERA FACE SO HAPPY!

'walking' I prefer to say like 'watking'

I will get into this box thing yes ma'am

I am in the box thing! 

Mommy says this is her current favorite picture of me! 

Um, aren't we done with pictures yet?

Did you say it's time for YOGURT??? Yo-gurt! yo-gurt! 
I'm learning to eat by myself! I like it better that way.

Why would you want to take the spoon from me? I'm doing just fine!

It's better than moisturizer....

The window watchers

Nothing gets past them! (that, and the dive-bombing mama robin that has set up a nest on top of the porch light, she keeps away just about everyone)

I am the champion of the banana  pudding!!!

Love hanging out with Gramma Merry and Auntie Christy!

Because she doesn't get enough attention, here is the hyper and excitable lick-monster Ginger dog.  Also known as, "ooof, ooof!"

No comments: