Every age is better than the last!! Willow can take 3-4 steps at a time now! The first time she did, she was holding an orange (see below). She always sits down before she falls down, she is so careful. Her latest words are, 'dirt', 'rock', 'apple', and 'woof'. She now says 'woof' when she sees another dog. She has about 45 words, and I think I'm going to stop counting now. Too hard to keep track.
We all continue to really enjoy bike trailer! Tomorrow Paul will take his turn pulling her in the chariot, and I'll probably feel like I'm flying without 55lbs on my wheel. So glad that we have a great 13 mile loop close by. It takes about 1h 15 min.
Willow spends a lot of time outside now that the weather is nice, and she just can't seem to get enough. She will spend a while picking out the best rock, and then she will carry it around for the next several hours. Tonight before bed she had a rock picked out, so I washed it and let her play with it in the bathtub, and I only took it away from her as I was laying her in her crib to sleep.
We recently put a sprinkler system in (Kris did most of the work, THANK YOU KRIS), and today Lou and I put in the vegetable garden (THANK YOU LOU). We still have to seed the lawn, finish the landscaping after tearing up the yard for the sprinkler system, and the various other projects that pile up when you own a house. But at least the weather has been beautiful lately, it makes being outside so enjoyable.
The start date for Denver Vision Therapy is probably mid July, the construction company says they will be done July 2nd. We shall see!!!
 |
| I'll help you dig, daddy! |
 |
| Daddy acts like digging trenches for a sprinkler system is haaard work or something. Psh. |
 |
| I loooove being outside! |
 |
| Why does this not deliver any waaater? Mommy says because it's a 'baby monitor', whatever that is. |
 |
| I love this orange. Love. Loooove. |
 |
| ORANGE you glad I'm so cute? |
 |
| ORANGE you worried I will eat the rind? I won't. |
 |
| ORANGE you thinking that Ginger may want some of this orange? She does. |
 |
| ORANGE you rocking out with me? Why not? |
 |
| ORANGE you hoping I will stop with the orange puns? I will. |
 |
| Everybody is after my fabulous fruit! |
 |
| Baby in a box! |
 |
| Watch this trick! I can stand up almost anywhere... |
 |
| Ta-Da!!! |
 |
| I don't just walk, I walk and hold things. Top that. |
 |
| Ready to go OUTSIDE!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment