I had hoped to update this sooner, but there is just so much to do lately with the holidays, traveling and family! All good things. I do have some catching up to do... this might be a long one!
 |
| I'm 10 months old!!! It's so much fun to be in the 'double digits'. |
 |
| Chillin' with the fam. I started crawling when I turned 10 months, but I'm not into everything...yet. |
 |
| I love my doggie Ginger! She lets me play with her feet. |
 |
| Alright Plucky, now that I'm crawling it's time for me to go! You can't hold me hostage anymore! |
 |
| I see my stash of toys over yonder... |
 |
| Ginger, will you help me escape? |
 |
| Hm... well, it's kind of slimy and I don't know how that will help...but, thanks? |
 |
| Okay, since you are so insistent, maybe I'll stay here with you.... or so you think. |
 |
| (Sshh... don't tell, but sometimes I'm up to no good!) |
 |
| I'll do your hair for you Plucky, and then... |
 |
| Bam! Headlock! Bet you didn't see that coming! |
 |
| Now that he's passed out, maybe I can... |
 |
| Whoa! Who turned out the lights! |
 |
| How embarrassing... |
 |
| Haha, escape! I got down and I have no idea how. |
 |
| Mom tries to get in the pictures sometimes. Silly mommy... |
Willow is much more active now, no longer can we set her down on the floor with a bunch of toys and let her play. If she is on on the floor she is on the go, and we pretty much need to be close by so she doesn't clock herself on something. But she is learning how to sit down from standing, and getting better at it, but she can't walk sideways while she is standing, just leans over and then down she goes.
 |
| What, we are doing this again? Well, I do look ridiculously cute in this outfit... |
 |
| However, I am not really in the mood. |
 |
| My pointer finger comes in very handy for investigations |
 |
| I'm getting sleepy... |
In the last month Willow has started crawling, pulling up to standing, sitting down from standing, and she says 'uh-oh' pretty reliably when something falls (ie when she drops something and expects us to pick it up). So much going on at this stage in development!
 |
| Cooperating |
 |
| Going.... |
 |
| Gone |
 |
| what, these eyelashes? No, I don't use Latisse.... |
 |
| Caught red-handed stealing a wreath |
 |
| Standing up is my new favorite thing. And pulling up to standing. And trying to cut 4 teeth on the top at once... but mostly standing. |
 |
| It's the crazy snuggle lady again... |
 |
| So happy! |
 |
| Hanging out with Grandpa |
 |
| Look! Both of the big people together in one place! It's amazing... |
So I think this is going to be a 2 post deal... I have lots of fun pics from Christmas and Louisiana, but I'll do that one tomorrow. That's enough cuteness for one day!
1 comment:
Wow, in the "shhh... don't tell" pic Willow looks so much like Paul! So sweet.
Post a Comment