Willow just turned 9 months old, and she is doing great! We had her doctor's visit last thursday on her month/birthday, and here are her current stats: (I like me some numbers)
Head size: 50th %
Weight: 53rd %
Height: 13th %
We have a shorty on our hands! She is so much liker her dad (eye color = blue, temperment = laid back, giggly and smily) but she might have the height of her short mom. Both of my grandmothers were 5 feet tall, that's all.
Willow is working on crawling, but so far she has only found Reverse. She also rolls around and can kind of get around, but not intentionally. She spends a good amount of time playing with food, so...
 |
| Ghezuntight! I just sneezed maybe... |
 |
| I love to sit on daddy's shoulders... endless fun. |
 |
| Up and coming artist! |
 |
| 'Family' Dinner |
 |
| Wyatt loves to give hugs |
 |
| Nolan is also great at hugs! |
 |
| Aah, 9 month photos! |
 |
| I'm practicing standing! |
 |
| But I'm not very good yet... |
 |
| Ah, gravity, I'll master you yet! |
 |
| So Plucky, how about a dance to celebrate 9 months of my fabulousness? |
 |
| First, we twirl... |
 |
| Then, we do-si-do... |
 |
| Cheek to cheek! |
 |
| Then I'll grab your face... |
 |
| And chew on your nose |
 |
| Wasn't that fun!?! |
 |
| Hey, no free rides buddy |
 |
| Haha, outfit change! I like this skirt, and I get to show off my rolls |
 |
| Hmm... this is very pink |
 |
| and FAAA-bu-LOUS!!! |
 |
| ... showbusiness is exhausting. |
 |
| I have found the BEST thing to do with broccoli.... |
 |
| Bath time every night is great! |
 |
| Mommy finally got her mohawk |
 |
| Bath + baby = supercute |
Every day is better than the last!!! We have an awesome family. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment