Monday, December 07, 2009

Housewarming party

Ah.... nothing is better than sitting here with a hot cup of tea and staring outside our window at the blanket of snow... I'm really really loving Colorado, and I feel I was meant to live in the snow! I love the white stuff, and driving in it isn't nearly as scary as I thought. The snow tires on my car make all the difference.

We successfully threw our first housewarming party last saturday! 26 people were gathered in our living room and kitchen, and it was quite crowded. I loved it, of course... I think I bounced around talking to each guest for about 90 seconds at a time. There was massive amounts of food (and wine), and at first I thought there was too much. But by the end of the night, much of it was eaten up and everyone seemed to have a great time and enjoy the food. There were 3 babies scurrying around, all very well behaved. It was so fun! Check out the pics...

Living room full of people (notice the new drapes!)


Liam is adorable, and bit big at only 4 mos! I went to school with mom...


Some new and old friends... (notice the painting, a real Van Gogh! ha...)




Marilyn and John, from work


Jen from optometry school


Krystal from work


Our kitchen is so full!!!


Baby face! She is going to be one social child...


The smiles of men who are concerned about having food in their teeth



Also, I just got some new shoes. They are so very cute.


December is going to speed us by. We are leaving for Louisiana in just 2 weeks! So much to do it makes my head spin. January is looking pretty good right now....

No comments: