Thursday, September 11, 2008

weddings and the iphone.

I had such ambitious plans to write a great post on Wednesday... but it's the pictures that are holding me back! Organizing an album from 237 pictures takes some time, and I have had so many other things to catch up on from work that I just couldn't get it done. But don't worry! The pictures are coming soon, I'll put them in a snapfish album or just the usual facebook link and they will be just as much fun to look at later. :>)

Got back from Tahoe on Monday at 12:30am after the most wonderful wedding weekend that I could possibly imagine. I got to spend time with both Leslie (the bride, and my great friend from college) and with Greg!!! I can't believe I've known Leslie for 10 years... I met her a few months before she met her now-husband Bill. She is so happy with him and I know that all the years to come will be filled with outdoors activities and good times...

Work has been keeping me sooo busy but it's getting slightly more in control. Still coordinated chaos, and I still dread Saturdays like having my fingernails pulled off for 8 hours... but generally things are getting better. On friday we had our first 'Friday program', where we travel great distances to listen to lectures from experienced optometrists who will broaden our educational experience. This one was at a VA hospital, and although it was informative, it made me SO MUCH more grateful and happy that I am in a VT residency. Boy, did I make the right pick. Those disease OD's are so uptight!!! I get to play with kids all day... woo-hoo!!!

So, back to the wedding.... I'll just show the pictures. It was such a fabulous weekend, I had so much fun packed into just 3 days... my only regret is that Paul wasn't able to be there. But I was constantly so busy with bridesmaid stuff that I wouldn't have seen him much. It was great to spend quality time with such quality women!!!

Wedding Photos HERE!!!

The only other big news is that Paul and I bought iPhones this weekend. We haven't taken our eyes off the screen since. It's so easy to use, and it can do everything and more.

I'm excited about having a whole day off tomorrow. Lots to do, but Paul and I get to be in the same room all day long. Awesome!

No comments: