We have returned from our camping trip a much saner and happier peoples.
Pictures of camping in Catskill Park are HERE!!!
This upcoming week, short as it is, is the last week of 'summer quarter' for us. (I can't wait until those words become obsolete to me... am I really still in school?!?). So, starting the last week of August, I will no longer have Mondays off, but I'll have Wednesday off instead. Paul will have Thursday off instead of Tuesday. Although I liked having 2 days off in a row, I think I'll prefer having a break in between incredibly long and exhausting days. And yes, we are still working 55-60 hours a week, and although it's getting a bit easier to mentally handle, we're still going to be working that much probably for the whole year. We have presentations to work on and papers to read, and write, and reports to do, and etc etc.
Shoot, time for work, gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment