
Today is Monday. Seems to be the only day I can take the time to blog anything, but no big surprise there. The nice thing is that today I don't have to brave the Jersey streets!!! And any day when you don't have to drive in Jersey is a good day. :) I do have a couple things that take me out of the house... one is moving the car (doesn't count as driving, it's only 500 ft, and my spot is guaranteed because they are just finished street cleaning) and the other is walking down to the bus station to get our monthly bus passes for next month. Walking is so much more relaxing. Although, there are some dangers...
Yesterday paul and I were walking to the gym midday, and there was an older lady standing at the corner, holding onto a building. Not so much standing, but teetering. She grabbed for Paul's arm and he, thinking she just needed help crossing the street, let her take it. The thing is, she held on (tight!) for the next 7 blocks, mumbing in italian, shouting at anyone else in the sidewalk who was in her way (including two puppies! how can you get angry at puppies!). It was kind of embarassing, cause people probably though she was our grandma or something. She finally released him (not without putting up a fight) at the bus stop, and we later found out that she is a resident old crazy lady and will grab onto anyone ambluating nearby. At least we aren't the only ones...
The windshield is getting fixed tomorrow, i hope.
I'm finally looking into getting a second job. There are some promising fill in work opportunities, but the downside of sporadic work is you will never know where everything is in the office you are at. So much newness...
Greg and Eden gave us this model eyeball fro graduation. leave it to me to find a practical use for it... Paul really needed someplace to unload his pockets after work.
Oh wait, what's that beind it? Is that my license to practice optometry in New York? I guess it is!!! imagine that.
No comments:
Post a Comment