Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back again

Hello all, Paul again

Warning: the following contains more information about optometry and chiwawa's...

so Leanna's subtle requests have inspired me to do yet another post in the bananaland. The problem with me and this whole posting thing is that I want to write about something other then work, an adventure in New York, and exploration of the east coast, a day where I got to do anything optometry related... thats when I realized that we really haven't had any time for anything other then work. Residency has been great, in a life absorbing sort of way. The doctors are incredibly smart... for the most part. There are those individuals who tried to make an association between nearsightedness and cancer. It might be just me, but not being able to see the T.V. isn't quite as life threatening as the average tumor. In the interest of keeping this short, we miss everyone and as much as we love the east coast, Colorado is sounding mighty nice right now.

Oh, and just in case all of you out there haven't had a good excuse to bang your head against the nearest wall you should check out the this disney trailer, make sure the sound is on!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anezcx0oGVo

until next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't bang my head against the wall, but I was certainly shaking it back and forth in the general attitude of, "That's a shame."