Thank goodness for Academy... a chance to schmooze and introduce myself to doctors and future mentors.... And thank goodness it's over! Yesterday when Paul and I got home we were exhausted from the talking and posing and smiling and scrounging for free food and sitting in class and walking around and... yeah, i guess it really wasn't torture, but it doesn't mean that we weren't tired when it's all said and done. We met so many good people! (future collegues... how exciting!)
here are some pics from the trip:
http://pacificu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009171&l=98c61&id=60101116
So right now I am still seriously looking at a residency at SUNY(in NY) or SCCO. The SUNY residency would be either in Pediatric optometry or Vision Therapy. Tough choice. And if I chose SCCO, it's a VT/Peds one, which is nice, but the downfall is that it's in southern California. Yuck, and probably far away from Paul. Although he's still not sure where he is going to go, it may be Colorado or a SUNY rotation... so, we are still feeling confused, anxious, hopeful, worried, and generally kinda freaked out about the future. Who knows what will happen... but I won't know until March...
LAST WEEK OF INTERNAL ROTATION!!! YAH!!!
last week with Paul... BOOOO..... so sad.
moving home with mom: every adult's dream... can't wait. (insert sarcasm here) really, it will be a fun adventure for all involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment