Thursday, February 01, 2007

I think a few weekends ago, there was snow or something...

Oh yeah, the ski trip... I almost forgot.

Showshoeing was so much fun! and quiet... except for some squeling from an unidentified hyperactive dork who is still infatuated with snow. The pictures might look kinda funny because I had my camera on the underwater setting when I took them... (I accidentally left it on that setting after my deep sea diving/shark chasing exhibition last week. whoops.)
I didn't bring my camera skiing, but except for the 5 minutes the sky was clear, they wouldn't have been very good anyway. Needless to say, we had fun skiing and I was kept warm by my 4 hand/foot warmers that i had on my hands and feet. Whoever invented those things is probably rich, and they deserve it as far as I'm concerned.
























































A little birdie landed on my pole!! He wanted some of my cliff bar but I told him to bug off....












It doesn't seem like there is that much snow until you see something like this. And it doesn't seem like a big deal, unless you have to pee.

No comments: