Still busy as hell. Leaving for Vegas in a week. Studying for boards in my spare time (ie NOT enough). Also I've been keeping busy with running, biking, and climbing,... my new favorite triathlon of sports.
The bike race last saturday was fun. I took third in Cat 4 (the lowest category) out of 14 girls, but it was fun to do a hilltop finish, just like in the tour de france (except much shorter and not quite as steep... and without the obnoxious spectators). I was in a break-away early on with 7 other girls and we had a fast pace-line going; i think it's neat that girls who are competeing against eachother can work together like that. From what i hear of the boys race, it's all elbows and dirty looks. Sounds like no fun to me.
Got pictures back from Sasquatch!!! You get a glimpse of how expansive and beautiful it is, but as usual with pictures


So if you click on .... hey, the underlining is gone!!! whatever.... um, that picture above it should get bigger. LOOK at how many people there are!!! And off in the distance you can see the campsite out in the cow pasture.

Paul and I.... notice how we both look so warm. This is just before the hailstorm hit... the lull before the ice storm.
k, well that's all for now and i have to go get my haircut and study all morning and email people and stuff. Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment