Monday, August 31, 2015

Clayton Catch-up: 4 months old

So if you can do the math, you know that Clayton isn't actually 4 months old right now. He is almost 6 months old, and I haven't posted pictures since he was 2.5 months. I'm so behind! But I thought I would catch up in 2 separate posts. So here are some pictures of Clayton and Willow from June and July.

Those are some big shorts to fill!  Wearing Willow's shorts because he blew out of all his other clothes. 

Hanging out in 'Clayton's Corner' at the office

Never too young for Vision Therapy

Daddy time

Willow watching mermaids at the aquarium. (yes, they swim underwater)

Meeting a mermaid. Mind - blown!


Toddlers on a tree

Little eye doctor in training

Tippy baby!

Group shot!

We visited the zoo in Colorado Springs and fed the giraffes

Riding elephants with Colin

Excited about camping! 

First time in Jeans.  (Fourth of July)

Lovin my kids!

So fascinated by his big sister

"He's got my finger"

Sibling love

Swimming with the kids!

4.5 months old and feeling great!

Put all the toddlers in the hammock! Hooray!

More hula hoop time.  Also, hard to get many pictures of Clayton without Willow jumping in there.

Love these two.






1 comment:

Leslie Mountain Dragonfly said...

"Sibling Love" What a great shot!!!!