Monday, January 21, 2013

11 mos, 1 to go...

So close to 1 year old that it's scary! I'm not counting down, I'm honestly trying to enjoy every last minute of these baby days.  It feels like once she is 1 she will quickly be a toddler. And while that will be fun (the talking, the walking, the running, the chasing...) I want to cherish these fleeting days while she is still a baby. She is, however, heavy enough to qualify as a toddler.  Makes me wonder if Paul is feeding her rocks and sand while I'm away.  Hmmm??? probably not.  She is eating lots of avocado, cheese, apples, peaches, yogurt, and oh so many O's.... veggies? only when mixed with apples or pears.

Go broncos! Too bad my lucky outfit didn't win us the game...


I'm off for my audition! 

How do I look?! Does this froofy poof around my waist make my butt look big?  I'm so excited for my 'American Baby Idol' audition!

Plucky,  I'm a little nervous...

Aw, thanks! I'm sure I will knock somebodys sock off. Either with my fabulous voice or my stinky diaper. hehe...

Okay, here goes...

The hiiillllls are a liiiiveeee.... with the sooouuuund of muuuu-siiiiiic.......

I'm sorry, what? Did you say that your ears are bleeding?

Well, I have a suggestion for you....

Kiss THIS!!!!

Round two! Better than the first!

For my second talent, I will sit here and look adorable.

Ready, GO.

I am not in the mood for peek-a-boo, can't you tell?
No, I'm not your monkey.  I'll play peek-a-boo on my own time.

I looove to crawl through  the tunnel!

Don't bug me, I'm standing here... hard work!
Sitting on Ginger is my new favorite thing...

The other reason for the countdown to 1 year? Then I'll be DONE pumping. And probably done breastfeeding as a result.  It's been a long year and I'm glad to finally be putting the pump away. I'll truly miss nursing, but a sliver more freedom will be okay too.

No comments: