So I realize I am a bit behind on posting... so this post will have a lot of pictures. I also did a post that I backdated with some general baby guidelines, mostly so I can remember what I did when I have a second kiddo.
Willow is an absolute joy! She is working on sitting up and it's so fun to watch her wobble around and master new things. We have also started eating 'real food' (haha), rice cereal mixed with breastmilk. The main goal is learning how to swallow instead of spit it out. She gets a few minutes in and then she's done, so she doesn't eat much yet, but we will persevere. She is still eating every 2-3 hours, and still waking up at 4am at night, so I'm hoping once she starts eating solids better she will be able to go longer between feeds and sleep all night. She eats around 28-32 oz of breastmilk a day, which is hard to keep up with!
Megan took some great pictures of Colin and Willow, and she has some cute captions too.. I can't do it any better, so here's a
link to her blog post, 'buddies'.
 |
| Attack of the adorable baby |
 |
| Oh, the pictures we will take of you two.... get used to it. |
 |
| Friends! |
 |
| Helping mommy with laundry |
 |
| So I guess you think this is funny, huh mommy? |
 |
| Future lover of eyeballs |
 |
| Smiles!!! |
 |
| Armie LOVES to wear glasses... and she is stylin' in pink movie star sunglasses. |
 |
| Matches her outfit. (This is the only pic that isn't blurry... that girl is always in motion!) |
 |
| Reading with Daddy. |
I like to take videos and post them on YouTube!!!! Here is a video of Willow bouncing on the couch
 |
| Greg came to visit! We went on a 9 mile hike with Megan and Paul and the dogs. Yah for hiking in beautiful colorado! |
 |
| The babies were pretty cooperative. Willow was so tired when we got home, you would have though SHE did all the hiking. |
And then, she turned 6 months.... oh my! Half a year! Rolling over is do-able, but optional. She is more focused on sitting up, and practicing her standing. The new bouncer has helped strengthen her legs, and in a matter of weeks she can stand (with us holding her for balance) from 3 seconds, to up to a minute. You go girl!
Here are some 6 month pics and such. Cuter every day!
 |
| I think I'm bigger than that Giraffe now... I could take him. |
 |
| Sitting with help from Mommy! |
 |
| On my own! Uh oh, feeling wobbly... |
 |
| I think I'm going down.... |
 |
| crash! |
 |
| While I'm here, some snuggling wouldn't hurt. |
 |
| More rice cereal on my face than in my belly |
 |
| Happy to try to eat solids, but it's really just a sticky mess. Let's have some boob instead. |
Video of Willow bouncing and giggling
Video of Willow practicing sitting up
No comments:
Post a Comment